How much do you invest each month in your physical therapy clinic’s online marketing? What practices are you using to increase your clinic’s online marketing success?
And how do you know if they are working?
During the pandemic, while many physical therapists lessened their online presence and marketing strategy, I made a commitment to invest in my clinic’s digital marketing even during the shutdown.
In the middle of England’s lockdown, my own physio clinic generated 59 new paid leads in just one month- and all of them came to us from our online marketing campaigns.
For full disclosure – I have an “unfair” advantage – that being a team of 13 experts doing this for me.
These results defy what the typical clinic owner would ever believe is possible, especially in a country that was deeply locked down.
But it’s not just me that it’s happening to…
Seems the surge in patients that are looking for physio clinics is happening literately, all over the world. The tide really is starting to turn for PT clinics.
Take a look at some of the success my clients have achieved after stepping up their online marketing in their physical therapy practices:
- Sandra Vaughan – Physio Care – Barbados, 16 calls from just $605 ad spend
- Andrew Vertson – Intecore PT – Washington, he got a WHOPPING 37 calls from just $1259 ad spend
- Dawn & Oscar Andalon – Level 4PT – Carlsbad, CA, they got 19 calls from $1114 ad spend
- Julie Hanson – Bodywise PT – Boulder, CO, 23 Calls $1,146 ad spend
- Sasha Digges – Peak PT – Newport News, VA, 22 Calls from $1,012 ad spend
- Jeremy Wehking – Advanced PTS – Miami, FL, 16 calls $1289 ad spend
- Nick Hunter – Preferred PT AZ – Glendale, AZ, 21 Calls (from $606 ad spend)
- Catherine Courtney & Maureen Davis – Bluewave PT – Metairie, LA, 18 calls (from $602 ad spend)
- James Bacerra – Switch Physio – Melrose Park, NSW (Australia), 28 calls (from $1000 ad spend)
- Jason Han – Health Fit – Monterey Park, CA, 26 calls (from $1243 ad spend)
- Paul Hendricks – Body Balance Lakeway – Lakeway, TX, 25 calls (from just $471 ad spend)
- Jennifer Penrose – Penrose PT – Lacey, WA, 35 calls ($607 ad spend)
- Ashley Hornsby, Thrive Physical Therapy – Lake Charles, LA – 23 phone calls
- Barbara & Tom Boyett – Hope Rehab Katy – Katy, TX – 27 phone calls
- James Becerra – Switch Physio – Melrose Park, NSW (Australia) – 17 phone calls (this is his FIRST month live with us!)
- Jennifer Penrose – Penrose & Associates PT – Lacey, WA – 26 calls
- Matt Calhoun – Dynamic Health Physiotherapy – Fredericton, NB (Canada) – 16 phone calls
- Leslie Abrahams – Bodies Under Construction – Middlesex, UK – 22 phone calls
- Nash Danga – T4 Physio – Bolton, UK – 13 calls
- Sandra Vaughn – Physio Care – St. Michael, Bridgetown (Barbados) – 9 Calls & only $342 of her $600 budget spent.
- Ryan Seifert – Natural Fit Therapy – Austin, TX – 31 phone calls
As you can see for yourself…these results are coming in from clinics from all over the world and many of these clinics are spending less than $800 to get these volume of callers looking for physical therapy online.
The true successful marketers know that they need to develop a strong online reputation and presence where they continue to get seen by their target audience in search results on the top search engines.
The physical therapy marketing success you see above from these TOP clinic owners was not done by accident. These clinic owners go beyond just seeking more patient referrals or sticking to the same old marketing plan they have been using for the last decade.
Online marketing is where savvy physical therapists can translate their marketing efforts into increased conversion rates, higher patient retention and long term success for their clinic.
How does your online marketing compare to these top PT clinic owner’s online marketing success?
Is your clinic receiving 20+ calls per month from new patients? If not, this should be a call to action for you to improve your numbers as soon as possible.
The results above are the typical results that our clients achieve month after month as a result of working with my team of Facebook and Google Experts.
If you are thinking about joining my Private Practice Marketer Team, now is really the best time to do so.
Check out more of our client’s past results here and see what results your clinic is capable of getting if you take steps to improve your online marketing with the help of my team.
Could You Benefit From Working With Paul’s Team to Improve Your Google and Facebook Marketing?
Is your business reaching its online potential when it comes to digital marketing? Just how many patients can you reach if you start using Facebook and Google?
Book a free call with our online marketing expert to discover just how many patients you can get in front of and how you can improve your online presence and ultimately get a higher number of leads and more patients each month coming to you via online marketing.
We have 4 FREE discovery calls available, click to book now!