These physical therapists are reaching between 2,000 and 15,000 new patients every month, just by running Facebook and Google Ads for their Physical Therapy Clinics.
During the pandemic when most other private practices were suffering, these clinic owners took the initiative and actually GREW their businesses and increased their patients every month by increasing their marketing efforts.
All of these people have one thing in common – they made the choice to work with a proven marketing expert who created a specific marketing plan for their physical therapy practice.
Read about their success below (and click here if you want your clinic to double or triple the number of calls your clinic receives every month).
- James Bacerra – Switch Physio – Australia, 24 calls, 13,226 Impressions, ($1,810 ad spend)
- Tom & Barb Boyett – Hope Rehab Katy – Katy, TX, 19 calls, 14,952 impressions, ($604 ad spend)
- Jason Clemons – Breaaway PT – Crofton, MD, 18 calls, 4,985 impressions, ($732 ad spend)
- Ellora Maggs – Peak Performance Care – Sonora, CA, 19 calls, 1,929 impressions ($428 ad spend)
- Jennifer Penrose – Penrose PT – Rochester, WA, 26 calls, 6,420 impressions, ($608 ad spend)
- Zach Getz – Gotham PT – Manhattan, NY, 14 calls, 2,879 impressions, ($531 ad spend)
- Sandra Vaughan – Physio Care – Barbados, 16 calls from just $605 ad spend
- Andrew Vertson – Intecore PT – Washington, he got a WHOPPING 37 calls from just $1259 ad spend
- Dawn & Oscar Andalon – Level 4PT – Carlsbad, CA, they got 19 calls from $1114 ad spend
- Julie Hanson – Bodywise PT – Boulder, CO, 23 Calls $1,146 ad spend
- Sasha Digges – Peak PT – Newport News, VA, 22 Calls from $1,012 ad spend
- Jeremy Wehking – Advanced PTS – Miami, FL, 16 calls $1289 ad spend
- Nick Hunter – Preferred PT AZ – Glendale, AZ, 21 Calls (from $606 ad spend)
- Catherine Courtney & Maureen Davis – Bluewave PT – Metairie, LA, 18 calls (from $602 ad spend)
- James Bacerra – Switch Physio – Melrose Park, NSW (Australia), 28 calls (from $1000 ad spend)
- Jason Han – Health Fit – Monterey Park, CA, 26 calls (from $1243 ad spend)
- Paul Hendricks – Body Balance Lakeway – Lakeway, TX, 25 calls (from just $471 ad spend)
- Jennifer Penrose – Penrose PT – Lacey, WA, 35 calls ($607 ad spend)
- Ashley Hornsby, Thrive Physical Therapy – Lake Charles, LA – 23 phone calls
- Barbara & Tom Boyett – Hope Rehab Katy – Katy, TX – 27 phone calls
- James Becerra – Switch Physio – Melrose Park, NSW (Australia) – 17 phone calls (this is his FIRST month live with us!)
- Jennifer Penrose – Penrose & Associates PT – Lacey, WA – 26 calls
- Matt Calhoun – Dynamic Health Physiotherapy – Fredericton, NB (Canada) – 16 phone calls
- Leslie Abrahams – Bodies Under Construction – Middlesex, UK – 22 phone calls
- Nash Danga – T4 Physio – Bolton, UK – 13 calls
- Sandra Vaughn – Physio Care – St. Michael, Bridgetown (Barbados) – 9 Calls & only $342 of her $600 budget spent.
- Ryan Seifert – Natural Fit Therapy – Austin, TX – 31 phone calls
Could You Benefit From Working With Paul’s Team to Improve Your Google and Facebook Marketing?
Is your business reaching its online potential when it comes to digital marketing? Just how many patients can you reach if you start using Facebook and Google?
Book a free call with our online marketing expert to discover just how many patients you can get in front of and how you can improve your online presence and ultimately get a higher number of leads and more patients each month coming to you via online marketing.
We have 4 FREE discovery calls available, click to book now!