[addtoany]

PODCAST

EP023: Real Wealth (And The 7 Reasons Most Business Owners Never Achieve It!)

Most business owners are wanting a higher income from their efforts - I get that. But if you keep focusing on a higher income without asking “how do I use this income to get wealthy” - then you will always be working for a living harder than you could/should be.

Doctors, Lawyers, Dentists, high-flying CEO’s - a lot of them make a very good living. They have a high income but not many ever get to call themselves “WEALTHY”. They work very hard every day for their high income but if they ever stopped going to work - the income would soon dry up.

“Wealth” and “high income” are very different, and I want to bring your attention to how you can get wealthy. Given that 80% of wealth creation is PSYCHOLOGY, (the other 20% is mechanics), in this episode I cover the biggest psychological pitfalls of wealth creation - and how to avoid getting snagged by the common mistakes business owners make, trying to achieve it.

Note: Paul has just announced new dates for his “More Cash, More Profits” 3-Day Marketing Workshop - full details are here: www.ptprofitacademy.com/profits-workshop

Thumbnail image: Here I am with some of the UK's, Ireland's and Scotlands, top Physio Clinic owners, John Prouse, Dave O'Sullivan, Ryan Rieder, Gav Noble and Colin Gordon, after wrapping up day 2 of my UK Mastermind at the Paul Gough Physio Rooms

Like what you've learned so far?

Get Access To My Weekly Tips

Comments

STAY IN TOUCH:

Connect with me and other Physical Therapists from around the globe
Watch new videos and episodes of the “Paul Gough Physio Rooms” show
An easy way to reach me and follow what I’m thinking
Inspirational quotes and pictures from my travels