"Get Possible Before Getting Perfect: CEO Series with Beth Templin" | Episode 522
Today, we're talking to the amazing Beth Templin about how she grew her home health business to $1,000,000, in less than five years.
Beth was a finalist in our Ultimate CEO competition at PPM LIVE. At the end of her presentation, I had dozens of people telling me they "want to be like Beth". She's a VERY inspiring lady.
Over the 50-minute podcast, I quiz Beth on...
- What she's learned about hiring 15 people in one year
- Stepping out of treatment
- Developing her leadership team
- Getting going without being ready to get going
- What she learned from Daymond John and James Lawrence.
Listen to the very end to hear our discussion about the importance of updating your self-image. Enjoy the show.
Full details of the 2-day finance workshop can be found at: www.paulgough.com/finance
Like what you've learned so far?
Get Access To My Weekly Tips