How to Avoid "False Expectations" Issues With Patients : Staff Training | Episode 165
We're back with another episode of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms Show, and in this episode, I talk to my team about the importance of setting - or as is often the case - RE-setting expectations.
* How a highly trained, very skilled, very well paid surgeon made a DREADFUL mistake when I had my baby boy, Grayson
* How NOT to communicate with patients when they're frustrated
* How to communicate with patients so they don't ever get frustrated...
* Why most people's issues are EXPECTATIONS issues - and how to ensure they get met whether on the phone or in the treatment room
* And so much more on this episode of the Paul Gough Physio Rooms show... to watch the show in full, head over to show notes and watch it over on Youtube and be sure to hit subscribe when you get there.
Also I have just announced my East Coast Book Signing Tour where I'm visiting 5 clinics, in 5 cities in 5 days - check out the tour by heading to www.paulgough.com/tour and if you're anywhere close to these east coast cities starting September 9th - come and join us at the meet up and I will sign your books for you... Including my brand NEW release - "To Sell Is Healthy"
Enjoy the show!
Watch this episode in full on Youtube here:
Details of the Five Clinics, Five Cities, In Five Days, Book Signing Tour here:
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Daily Videos: here
Check out Paul's No.1 Best Selling Physical Therapy Business Books:
Like what you've learned so far?
Get Access To My Weekly Tips